• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tranny line connectors

ChipsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know what the part number for the connector kit replacement for the tranny line to radiator lower connection is for '93 xj 4wd?

Last edited:
no, and i just called the dealership, each nylon connector kit runs $20, thats like $80 bucks on top of what the tranny lines cost! bastards!

ChipsXJ said:
does anyone know what the part number for the connector kit replacement for the tranny line to radiator lower connection is for '93 xj 4wd?

I recently bought a couple of "O" rings from Chris Nikles for my 96.
They had a helluva time finding them until sombody noticed that they were green, same color as A/C O rings. After that we matched them up.
I assume that you are having problems finding the part number just like I did.
If you can pull one out and go to the dealer and talk to Mike, he might be able to find them.

falcon556 said:
I recently bought a couple of "O" rings from Chris Nikles for my 96.
They had a helluva time finding them until sombody noticed that they were green, same color as A/C O rings. After that we matched them up.
I assume that you are having problems finding the part number just like I did.
If you can pull one out and go to the dealer and talk to Mike, he might be able to find them.

Thanks.

I went by chris nikels yesterday to pickup some hinge pins I ordered and since they were not busy had them lookup the kit. $18.00 and some change plus tax for the kit.

Back