• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intermitent Wiper Problems? ( Searched with no results)

C.Hamm

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a 95 XJ with no mods to it and here is the problem. I have lost the delay wiper ability on my windshield wiper controls. They still work on slow and fast speed but thats all. Is there a module, a fuse or a relay that needs replacing? I search the tech forum and the archives to no avail. I have a Haynes auto manual and it provides no answers either. Any help would be nice. Thanks in advance.

There's a black delay module velcroed to the underside of the dash by the driver's knee. There are tons of threads on this subject. The search function is spelling sensitive. If you spelled intermittent... "intermitent", then the returns won't be that great.

XJade said:
There's a black delay module velcroed to the underside of the dash by the driver's knee. There are tons of threads on this subject. The search function is spelling sensitive. If you spelled intermittent... "intermitent", then the returns won't be that great.

hahah i do that all the time!

Thanks Guys, that helps a whole lot as we hve had some bad weather the past couple of days. ( a small tornado came through our neighborhood Christmas Eve night with some damage )
I went to the local Jeep dealership yesterday to purchase one and holy crap! $112, but I need it so I ordered it. The just called and its here. I need to quit looking under my Jeep case every time I do lately i find something wrong! Passenger side floor board is rusted out. Now I gotta fix it but thats ok lotta sheet metal experence under my belt.

Back