• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaking 5150..

mack

NAXJA Forum User
i have a set if 10" 5150's that are only 2 months old, i haven't evened wheeled them yet and the pass side is leaking, has anyone had any trouble with a leaking 5150?
what could haved caused it to start leaking?

Last edited:
That's a know defect to the 5150's, seems bilstein can't get them built right yet. You should be able to get them replaced. Let me know if you want some RE's instead.

JeepinJoe said:
That's a know defect to the 5150's, seems bilstein can't get them built right yet. You should be able to get them replaced. Let me know if you want some RE's instead.

Good to know...I'm deciding between the 5150s or OME longtravels. Looks like I might be going OME.

is this ture?? anyone?
JeepinJoe said:

So, has anyone had issues with these?

i've only had mine on for about 8 months now, but i haven't had any problems yet. that includes several wheelin' trips too.

Ive been running 5150's for a year now. They have even acted as bumpstops during prerunning. NO LEAKS.

Back