• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Turkey day y'all

freerider15 said:
Bleh, fawk this Turkey Day. Im stuck here at my college, no going home to family in Colorado...to much $$$. Thankfully ill be going wheeling, so its not a bad week all together.
man.. I feel your pain! I got two write 1 research paper, finish up another, write a masters project proposal all in one weekend. Plus I'm planning to wrench on my dad's jeep a bit and maybe pickup some tools on Friday morning :D

May your Saisans be fruity and sour, may your halibut and lobster be legal, may your tranny pans come of and go up dry and may your day of rest be restful.

(Translation: May your Belgian beers not ruin your equipment with infections, may your fishing be edible and legal, may the jeep work be less than a pain in the ass and may Sunday include a ride and a rest).

May this day with inlaws be painless.

cracker said:
May this day with inlaws be painless.
:doh: I even invited mine. What was I thinking? :dunno:

PS Remi, what is this, your third, maybe fourth Thanksgiving??? :D

Have a good one.

Kejtar said:
oh with that new jeep in the driveway it's a loosing battle :eek:

You better clean that up! I'd hate to see your dad mad again!

Sweaty_Pants.jpg

But you look so much older than 14, are you talking about how old you act? :p

HA HA! I thought you have had more than that, seriously! HAPPY THANKSGIVING Remi and EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
Kejtar said:
this is my 14th THanksgiving (or so)
Thanks, you too

Back