• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Super Swamper STS AT

Ive never heard good about them, aparently they are good in sand but other than that not so great.

Never had them. But one thing to look at is how many people do you see running them? Cant be that good.

Fahey, you need to buck up and buy the BFG AT's, or else I'll stop fixing your Jeep when it gets funky!

And buy a tow hitch damn it! How am I supposed toget your ass out of the mud if I have nothing to hook to?

Be sure you understand that the STS is an all-terrain tire, not a mud tire. On par with the BFG AT in the mud (meaning they suck), but the BFG is better on the pavement. My sister had a set of the 29 inchers on her TJ and now I have them on my 86 MJ. She really liked them. I have only been able to drive them in snow covered dirt roads and they handled great! They make a bit of noise just as you roll to a stop but not bad above 10 mph.
Jeep on!
--Pete

71227126.jpg

43899140.jpg

Back