• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER - 33" BFG A/T for sale

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Not sure if I am going to sell yet, but I am toying with the idea. I have a set (5) of good BFG A/T's. 33x12.5x15. All five have good tread, more than 65%. No plugs or damage.

I bought them used, thinking I was going to regear this month, but property taxes took care of that money I had. Now Christmas is near, and Santa doesn't have the budget for gears and lockers yet.

I will get pics up in a day or two.

What are these worth and is anyone looking for a set?

I am not sure when I will be ready to run 33's. I don't want these to just sit and dry out.

Comments?

$$$$...depends on a couple things. Are they mounted/balanced? What rims?

I got a set of 33x12.5 bfg muds on rims with 75% tread for $500...I would say I got a good deal though. Yours are probably worth about that much or maybe a little less if they don't have rims.

JohnX said:
$$$$...depends on a couple things. Are they mounted/balanced? What rims?

I got a set of 33x12.5 bfg muds on rims with 75% tread for $500...I would say I got a good deal though. Yours are probably worth about that much or maybe a little less if they don't have rims.

No rims, tires only. I will get pics tomorrow.

Thanks.

Robert

Back