• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Ball Joints

Bradlybob

NAXJA Forum User
I've looked through several pages of posts on the subject but I couldn't really come to a conclusion. Who makes the best replacement ball joints. I'd like to have a greaseable lower joint too. I have a RE 4.5" lift and have noticed a bad wear pattern on the passenger front tire. I finally laid a level on the sidewalls of all of the tires and found the R front tire sticks out more than 1/2 inch more on the bottom than the top of the tire. All of the others where dead center on the bubble. I thought the tire wear might be a toe problem because I couldn't wiggle the ball joint no matter how hard I tried. It does pop on that side when turning in to the driveway, and now the measurment confirms it. So who's got the good ones?

You may need offset heavy duty balljoints to fix the problem, thats what the local shop did with mine. About $250 a pop, but they have lifetime warranty.....They have been replaced twice FOC.

Back