• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted:factory fog lights 97+ any condition!

nitrogt101

NAXJA Forum User
I know this should technically be in the "wanted section" but I prefer to find some local... I am looking for both left and right(or one) fog lights for the 1997+ newer body style, they can be working or not, all I am really looking for is the glass, so the rest does not matter.

If you have anything or know of anywhere please PM me or reply here. You can also find me at the Ventura County meet and greet on September 24th at BJ's in Oxnard. :yelclap:

Thanks!

I'll be there, I have a couple. You' have to take it off my rig though. I put them on the roof rack. I have a couple of PIA's that I need to install, you can give me a reason to finally do it.

If I could get some legally I would. I'm only 18, and a poor college student :lecture: buying friggin expensive gas. hasta But I will *pay* for a beer or two for you at BJ's if that works. What condition are they in? If they are nice, I do have a Gibson muffler sitting in my garage, maybe we can work that in?

Edit: yeah, I'm a retard at typing.

pm me with your email address i can send you a pic or two. i cut the plastic grate out but they look good.

Back