• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Should I Get LCA's?

aduke

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 3" rusty's lift. im looking to add 1.5 inch spacers that i have. should i get lca's? im on a tight budget. so if i could find some used ones that would be awesome. this is my dd. but i travel a max of 10 miles a day and never go on the highway. Is it manditory that i get them? if so whats the cheapest????

thanks in advance

aduke said:
i have a 3" rusty's lift. im looking to add 1.5 inch spacers that i have. should i get lca's? im on a tight budget. so if i could find some used ones that would be awesome. this is my dd. but i travel a max of 10 miles a day and never go on the highway. Is it manditory that i get them? if so whats the cheapest????

thanks in advance
Are you looking to go to 4.5" of lift? If so, look here as that has been covered couple times. In any case, you'll probably have couple more things to look at if you're also lifting the rear. If all you're doing is the front than yeah, longe LCA's are the minimum, as you're also going to have to look at probably adjustable trackbar and longer shocks (potentially), longer or straightened brake lines and so on.

I looked at the title of this thread and thought -

Id get new LCA's on a stocker just cuse the stock ones are so flimsey...

Back