• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swamp Lake Run Labor Day Weekend

Joe

NAXJA Member #887
Robert from Bakersfield and I are planning a trip to Swamp Lake in three weeks, the Labor day weekend. If anyone wants to join post up and as time nears will figuer a meeting place and if we want to have a combined potluck on saturday night.

Two day till the Swamp Lake run and if anyone wants to join we plan on being at the trail head at about 7am and will be on channel 4.

Some Pictures from Labor Day run at Swamp

SwampLakeRun001.jpg

SwampLakeRun009.jpg

SwampLakeRun005.jpg

SwampLakeRun029.jpg

SwampLakeRun002.jpg

great pics...one of mine favorite trails. we run the 'swamp' every july as a naxja event.
p.s the trailblazers are running coyote lake this week-end.

WHEEL'er-DLR said:
great pics...one of mine favorite trails. we run the 'swamp' every july as a naxja event.

I heard some of the trailblazers might run Miller this coming weekend Sept. 10.

WHEEL'er-DLR said:

I wanted to make the NAXJA swamp run but couldn't. This was my first time on the trail and I don't know but is compares to the Con in so many ways, of course with out the sluce challenge.

Back