• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SeanP BOR leaves in yet?

Maximus

NAXJA Forum User
I have just about everything I need just need a driveshaft, do the long arms and get some shackles and OH!!, I need your leaves. Did you get yours yet!! UPS is paying to relace the one they lost, I have the cash when you are ready.
Thanks!! By the way, how was MOAB??

Hi Rob:

Moab was a blast. I towed my rig out there and with the added piece of mind, I drove a bit agessively, shall we say. I basically followed Sean Rose (onetonXJ or JeepFreakSean) with his chopped buggy-ized XJ. Flopped on drivers side twice.

I have the BOR leaves. 1462s are next to my garage. One side is fully 1" lower than the others. I am thinking that you might add one more spring to the leaf pack from your stock leaves in order to balance them out. They have 6 degree shims attached which I will throw in. Also, I need to set up a paint booth in the garage and would love to see the cherry picker (which you so generously lent me) go bye-bye. I will be around all week. Give me a call on my cell phone and we can hook up.

916-798-1013
SeanP

Great!! Did you mean that you flopped on the drivers side twice or someone else? I will call you today and can get the cherry picker this week or maybe today. See ya.

Back