• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

????

There are TWO THINGS that you NW type folks need to be aware of:

#1 If the SoCall guys can form a chapter, ANYBODY can.

#2 Watch out for SoCal hitch hikers.

#3 Do not offer drinks to SoCal hitch hiker#4 Do not ask SoCal members for directions.

#4 SoCal members generaly cannot count.

GOOD LUCK! :d

Hey a bunch of us here in Utah wanna start a Utah Chapter. What did you guys have to do? Who did you contact? I know it's weird their is no chapter in Utah but we're trying, any help is appreciated. Thanks again!

In general we had to get somewhat organized and then a request was made of the bod to give us a temporary forum to talk things over more. Then as a group we decided what borders we wanted to have and whether we would adopt the NAXJA bylaws or want our own (it's easier to adopt national NAXJA bylaws :D). Afterwards we have held elections for chapter BOD (you only really need 3 posisitions: pres, vice, and treasurer).

For requesting a forum, you might want to put a post in the membership forum directed to the BOD asking for one and lastly... you will have to submit a form for becoming a chapter. I used to have a link handy, but I can't find it :( Sequoia do you still have it from when you submitted ours?

Man, these SoCal just just seem to pop up everywhere. LOL

:)
Glenn

:pirate1: :pirate1: :pirate1: :pirate1: :pirate1: :pirate1: :pirate1:
:pirate1: :pirate1: :pirate1: :pirate1: :pirate1: :pirate1: :pirate1:
:skull1: :skull1: :skull1: :skull1: :skull1: :skull1: :skull1: :skull1: :skull1::skull1::skull1:
hardy haarrrrrr once we conquer a land of opportunity we're there to stay and make an annoyance of ourselves... harrrrr

:skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2:
:piratefla :piratefla :piratefla :piratefla :piratefla

finally, Now I'm going to join!!! I would like to help, down here in Oregon. I hoped this would happen. When will the first meeting happen and where?
Ron

Comanche said:
finally, Now I'm going to join!!! I would like to help, down here in Oregon. I hoped this would happen. When will the first meeting happen and where?
Ron

See your other thread...I replied there. Lots of work to do before we plan meetings. :)

Back