• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody have an extra seat?

C.diesel

NAXJA Member #1284
Ok, I am dying reading through all of the posts here. In the event that I make it back to the states by this time, would anyone have an extra seat so that I could come out and tag along for a day?

I am sure that I wouldn't even have the XJ in Colorado yet, but I was thinking that it might be possible for me to drive up in my wife's car to the campground and catch a ride for a day so that I can get to meet some of you guys in person?

I can guarantee you can hitch a ride. I hope to be there, and if so, you are always welcome.

Well, going to be heading up to the campground early tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will not be a problem finding a seat for tomorrow. Will be good to meet some of the local guys and see the rigs in person.

Chris

Hi Chris.

I'll have an extra seat on friday, if you want it. Since Antero is the only trail that day, that's what we'll be running.

we're about 6-7 sites down from the group site.. come find me in the morning and it's yours.

Back