• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok - questions - Brackets D44

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
background:
1976 f-150 d44
30 spline inners, 19 spline outers
disc brakes
keeping 5 on 5.5

layed it all out tonight, generating a list of stuff to buy tomorrow from Alco Steel

had a dilemma though -
My LCA bushings measure 2-3/4" and everyone says buy 3x3x.188 netting a 2-5/8" opening for a bushing... i am positive that the metal sleve in my LCA axle end bushing is 2-3/4"
will it streach enough to acomidate the bushing?

ive decided to make my axle bridge for driver side UCA out of 3"x1"x.188 stock as i am raising the LCA and UCA mounts 2" over "stock" this shouldnt be a problem - but wonder if i should put the time into making a piece that grabs teh top 3 holes of the diff cover for extra support? is this worth my time?

i am waivering between hi-steer knuckls and just going OTK with the stock ford outers - ive been to all 6 pick and pulls in my area and cant find the passenger side flattop...

a deal with a pirate member may come through though...

i know that the JKS OAB will work if i go OTK with the stock ford outers, but i guess that i will just have to look at it all under the jeep to figure out TB angle and Drag Link Angle...

well - really i dont know what i am asking... show me pics of your trackbar mount!?!

Back