• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

factory bolt questions

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
a few questions about the factory bolt that goes into the unibody and it holds the leaf packs in your truck. not the shackle side but the other side. well i need to know the thread size (14mmX1.25?) and where can I get them besides a dealer no one around has them for my 95 xj. thanks for the help! -eric

try a specialty hardware store (like gardner screw corp, fitchburg hardware company, future bearings), or your parts rig when you come get the damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

BTW this probably belongs in the oem tech forum

well yano thats a good piont with my parts rig lol kinda forgot about that lil guy. and gardner screw you think could help me?

anything is possible with various assortments of cutoff tools. Mount em up on rims with less backspacing (or stock if you don't mind them rubbing the control arms) flex it out and cut, fold, smash whatever gets in the way. It's the XJ way!!! I trimmed the front of the manch with a reciprocating saw and some decent metal blades.

Mike

i also answered your brakeline/yoke question

yeah thanks for answerin my brake line question and yoke delema. hah so the recipt saw it is for tire fitment

Back