• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

schedule?

MMIXJ

NAXJA Forum User
hey led,

any idea of the schedule yet?
i've got a conference i may have to attend right smack in the middle of that week,
so i may need to decide whether i'm going to BV the beginning or end of the week
(but i want to run holy cross).

i know it's still early, but just wondering if you and/or the organizers have put anything
down on paper yet...

thanks.

yuppie

MMIXJ said:
hey led,

any idea of the schedule yet?
i've got a conference i may have to attend right smack in the middle of that week,
so i may need to decide whether i'm going to BV the beginning or end of the week
(but i want to run holy cross).

i know it's still early, but just wondering if you and/or the organizers have put anything
down on paper yet...

thanks.

yuppie
AHHH calling me out, I love it! I'm thinking Holycross will be Wendsday/Thursday But will change it to Thursday/ Friday If enough people want. I just don't want to hit any trafic up there. OH Yeah ,Have these organizers give me a call would you.Also this is an Intenet club we don't own any paper. :lecture:
Led

well count my vote for HC on thurs/fri, as i'd likely be coming up late weds if i run the end of
the week...

let me know if you're still planning on pre-running these trails in advance and i'll tag along. :D
(that counts as help doesn't it?)

seriously, let us all know if you need some help putting this together-- didn't know if this was
an "officers" thing or just you behind-the-scenes, but put the word out if you want volunteers.

:cheers:

Back