• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Topless xj w/ rollcage?? pics anyone?

a_hiatt

NAXJA Forum User
ok, i just bought a 95 classic that was rolled. the top is already cut off and a friend and i are building it up and we need a cage design. if anyone has any ideas or pics of a topless xj w/ a cage in it i would love to see/hear them. i searched but didnt find much.

Rev - this thread is for you...

a_hiatt said:
i searched but didnt find much.

bsflag.gif
bsflag.gif
bsflag.gif
I'm going to have to call BS on this one!
bsflag.gif
bsflag.gif
bsflag.gif

Billy

i searched, cant find much that i can use. im looking for a cage that goes from the windshield frame back. most people chop after the doors, this has been cut all the way. but thanks for the xjdb link

a_hiatt said:
i searched, cant find much that i can use. im looking for a cage that goes from the windshield frame back. most people chop after the doors, this has been cut all the way. but thanks for the xjdb link
Ive been looking at this one. Ive designed one along these lines for mine, when i chop it. Good luck.
4ke7fr

OneTonXJ said:
yeah, like trackbars or front driveshafts :wave:
;)
Full float 35 spline terra 60 is finding it's way into the rear along with some links. That project has to wait for now. Gotta get da Deere ready for summer sierra wheeling. Did I mention it was 35 spline.

Matt

Back