• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No power steering?

Jeepsterboy101

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, short version. I went to go get some flex pics on a short little trail near my house. 4wd and everything worked fine. I get about 5 minutes off of the trail and make a left turn and it felt like I had no power steering. It does that for the rest of the way home. When I got near my house I stopped and restarted it to see if that would do anything, nope. Also, I see no leaks from anywhere? I just don't get it. Any help would be appreciated. Here is a pic of my steering setup. Its just stock pretty much....
IMG_0025.jpg

If you need any other information about the Jeep just let me know. Thanks.

More than likely the pump, Mine just did the same thing last week on the trail, bolted on another pump and alls well. I'm going to be adding a pump cooler this time, most everyone on this board will agree it's a good idea, the pumps seem to get very hot and leads to poor performace and failure

Back