• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5" bolt patern wheels to 5.5"...

Stonycar

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I'm looking for a set of wheels probably going to be the AEs 589. I want to buy them with a 4.5 lug patern with 33s because i think i wont have enough money after all the modifications to swap for better axles because at start I was going for 35s. So is there a D44 with 4.5" patern or can I keep my wheels and have some kind of adapter to fit'em on my new axles with 5,5" lug patern??? Thx guys...

Stonycar said:
Ok I'm looking for a set of wheels probably going to be the AEs 589. I want to buy them with a 4.5 lug patern with 33s because i think i wont have enough money after all the modifications to swap for better axles because at start I was going for 35s. So is there a D44 with 4.5" patern or can I keep my wheels and have some kind of adapter to fit'em on my new axles with 5,5" lug patern??? Thx guys...

If your asking about 5 on 4 1/2" lug pattern, then all the XJ/MJ factory D44's are this pattern.
If you want to switch either front or rear to 5 on 5.5 pattern then you can just buy wheel adapters.

Back