• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beat it 'till it works!

freewithfire

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, just thought I'd say what I'm sure has been said before...my wipers didn't used to work, so I replaced the motor. The started working again for like a week, then quit. That was a couple of months ago. Today I did a little swamping, beatin the truck back and forth over downed trees, and...LOW AND BEHOLD! Wipers started workin.....huh... :wierd:

If it doesn't work, go find some mud, and BEAT IT TILL IT WORKS!!! :laugh3:

-Andy

if being banged around liek taht makes it work id guess taht it would be a wiring issue....maybe the wiring is shorting out on something. might want to check it out.
my .02

pat

Yeah, I was trying to check behind the interior fuse panel, but after I got the panel off, the wires behind it wouldn't allow me to pull it far enough away to see anything back there. I was hoping that would be the solution to my tail light problem as well...Any suggestions?

Back