• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone with a parts rig (or rigs)?

cyberbackpacker

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for someone local with a parts rig that might have some axles under it with 3.73's.

Willing to swap mine for yours in a deal (plus cash if necessary) so your parts rig can still roll. Mind are hp vac disco d30 and d35 non c-clip. Axles only have 109k on them, and are in good shape (teeth, etc.).

Ideally looking for a hp vac disco d30. d35 or chryco 8.25 in the rear works... doesn't matter which one.

These will be for a rig not going over 31's, so that is why I do not care if its a d35 or even the 27 spline 8.25.

Also could use a few interior items off a parts rig if possible too. Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited:
Im down in San Diego and have the axles you are looking for. Front vac disco d30, need to get the gears for it out of my DD but not a big deal since I will be doing a gear swap on the front anyhow and a rear D35 with 3.73s and I think a factory posi. Let me know if you are interested. Ill sell em cheap.

What interior parts are you looking for? My parts XJ is pretty stripped on the inside so what available from it is limited there.

Back