• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

23 spline output diameter?

Root Moose

NAXJA Forum User
I've been googling and searching here and at PBB till my eyes bleed for what I thought would be an easy bit of information to find...

Does anyone know what the output diameter of a 23 spline AX-15 or AW4 is?

Or failing that, the input diameter of a 23 spline NV231 or NV242?

I have a 23 spline output on a non-Jeep tranmission and was hoping that the diameters may match for cobbling an adapter to a Jeep NV t-case.

TIA!

r@m

explorer said:
1.255 Major diameter. 1.135 Minor diameter. What kind of trans?
Thanks bud!

Looks like I'll need a "spud shaft" to mate a Sidekick transmission to an NV case.

I was hoping one would plug into the back of the other and it would only be a matter of firing up the milling machine to make an adapter.

r@m

What are you trying to cook up?

I've got a friend that has been going up to Canada wheeling for the past couple years and I've been trying to get up there. What kind of things are there and where in Ont. is Lanark.

Lanark is about an hour west of Ottawa. The local clubs include the Ottawa Valley Off-Roaders which runs SuziCan during the summer. Maybe that is the run that your friend comes up for - lots of guys come up from the States to do it.

I'm trying to decide what to do with my old, aborted Sidekick project that I can't seem to sell. Toying with making it back into a daily driver with Select-Trac and a HP D30 front axle.

I have so many projects on the go that I'm truly interested in that I'm not sure if I'll do it though.

r@m

Back