• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

full traction dealer

bigwhitey

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of a Full Traction dealer in Florida, or one that ships for free?
I checked the web site with no luck. I'd like to get the 6" lift but I don't want to pay out the nose for shipping.

Thanks

I think you are out of luck as far as free shipping. There might be one if Florida, but I don't live there so I could not tell you if there was or not.

I checked the FTS website...on the "find a dealer" page, it indicated there are no "authorized dealers" in florida.

i ordered my Ft 6" from tellico 4x4 in alamba. i think they alllllll are directly shipped from FT. i only payed about $100 for shipping... sometimes you can talk companies into free shipping... worth a try.

T

Thanks guys.
So really going to a dealer for fulltraction is like going to a dealer for RE? You still have to pay retail price and they have to have it shipped to you?
I have found a few web sites with a flat $100 shipping fee so I guess I'll go with that.

bigwhitey said:
OK looks like I found a new dealer PORC.
I guess this will be my first dealings with this distributor. Any comments?
order it yet? been trying to find a place

Back