• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's this?

Truth

NAXJA Forum User
I've been noticing the whole "emeralds", and "rubies" thing a bit more lately. Mainly because someone told me my "rep" was fluctuating all the time.

Is this your way of talking shit anonomously? Give some rep, leave a half assed comment with no name attached? Isn't that a little...oh I don't know...8th grade?

From the same thread I've gotten everything from "you're the man", to "Too funny, way to go", and "Lighten up, there is still love", and I can't forget my personal favorite...."Bleed fuckbag". Gee... I wonder who that was??

My thing is, why would you want to say something anything close to that and not tell that person who you are? Are you afraid? Do actual facts bother you? So who's too serious and sensitive now? When I give someone a little banter, or talk a little shit I always include, and base it on factual events. "We like to talk shit...but don't say anything that's actually true!!"

You guys crack me up. Can't get any easier than this.

Truth said:
Bout time! And a name this time!

At least one of you isn't a pansy.

:soapbox:

There's easier ways ya know...

I got a friend who a professional Dom and she enjoys spankin black men...

Lemme know

Miss Maya Sinstress Chicago, Il. USA. The High Priestess of Pain- I am an experienced, equipt, creative and talented Mistress. My interests include medical scenes, sensory deprivation, corporal punishment, role play, teasing and denial, mind control and pet trainning. Submit your mind and soul to a true sadist. Miss Maya Sinstress

Last edited:
I was under the impression that you could see who left it. :wave:
The thug giveth, and the thug taketh away.
If you have a problem, the line forms to the left, beginning 03/03/05.
Take a number, fuckbag.
Remember, it's all fun. :gag:

bgcntry72 said:
I was under the impression that you could see who left it. :wave:
The thug giveth, and the thug taketh away.
If you have a problem, the line forms to the left, beginning 03/03/05.
Take a number, fuckbag.
Remember, it's all fun. :gag:
I thought I left that rep.

Oh well, it get's so hard to remember who I call a fuckbag anymore.

Anyway, "just cause you're still here" And that's the Truth.

Oh yeah. This forum is for chapter business only. This is more Den related content.

Brandon, only paid members can see the name of their accuser.
WCN004.jpg

Okie Terry said:
Oh yeah. This forum is for chapter business only. This is more Den related content.
I guess I don't get all of that out of:
"This forum exists to discuss information concerning the Midwest Chapter, as such, please attempt to keep threads on-topic. Posts that are not MWC related should be in other forums. NAXJA has forums for off-topic, tech, and even the "Den" for the rowdy stuff. Feel free to continue to post things that concern the chapter area."

I read that as; "If it has something to do with something of interest to NAXJA members in the Midwest, post it here". OKie, not everyone has access to "The Den" I know I don't. Perhaps OT would be the more appropriate place. But, since the problem appears to originate here, does that not make it appropriate to discuss here??

Though the original post, like my post on the subject was inflamitory (and moderated!), it does bring up a valid concern to those who use the NAXJA forum. Should abuse whether though the Forum, PM, or User CP system be allowed to continue? This behaviour is against the Forum rules that each of us has agreed to play by.

"Truth"- There is a blue button with chevons to the right on your CP messages. Click on it and it will collapse the list. Now don't click on it again or you will read more of that junk ;)

Zuki-Ron said:
Okie, not everyone has access to "The Den" I know I don't. Perhaps OT would be the more appropriate place.

Head to the sperm bank, the blood bank, or the chemical bank, and then buy yourself a membership.
For the low, low price of $30 you can see who is insulting you, as well.
Get on board.
:rattle:

bgcntry72 said:
For the low, low price of $30 you can see who is insulting you, as well.

If the only thing a person will gain from joining NAXJA is to know who insults them via User CP, then the $30 is not well spent.

Newbies leave this forum or do not join NAXJA based on a mean spirited comment. It is a fact that this club is in competition with other XJ groups which do not charge anything for membership. The only thing which separates NAXJA from the other Groups is that NAXJA is a club and supports UFWDA. You have to add value to a product to sell it. Courtesy adds value.

Again with the $30 value?

What is it with you?

Become a member or shut up about the "value" aspect of it...

If you'd ever wrenched/wheeled/socialized with the Chapter or NAXJA in general you'd know it was worth it...

There is no need to justify membership to you...

If you want to change the SOP, then pay up and run for NAXJA office next time it comes up.

Gil BullyKatz said:
If you'd ever wrenched/wheeled/socialized with the Chapter or NAXJA in general you'd know it was worth it...

If you want to change the SOP, then pay up and run for NAXJA office next time it comes up.

Abusing folks, especially newbies, is not SOP. It is wrong and against the forum rules agreed to when each and every one of us signed on to this Forum.

Refer to my previous post for comments on why a newbie wouldn't take the time to socialize...

For a limited time only, Self Esteem pills, available in gross quantities only. Hurry! Operators are standing by.

HodgePodge said:
) I piss away more than that in beer every wednesday night..
:cheers:
I've gotten to the point llately b/c I am so busy,
I just give the bartender a $20.00 bill, go to the store, buy an 18 pack and dump it down the toilet.
Save time, cut out the middle man!

HodgePodge said:
Its $20 dollars($30-$10 UFWDA membership) I piss away more than that in beer every wednesday night..
:cheers:

just cause YOU do it...doesnt mean its smart or a good idea.

cheers,

jj

Lawn Cher' said:
For a limited time only, Self Esteem pills, available in gross quantities only. Hurry! Operators are standing by.

You'd need em too if your club went from 130 + paid members to 13!!!!!!!

LOL...................................

Chewy

Back