• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OT: I need cheap furniture!

GusDaDog

NAXJA Forum User
well I've decided to leave my girlfriend (former fiance) because with her, life isnt worth living..... anyway, I'm pretty much leaving her everything except my coffee table and entertainment center and am moving into a Studio near Valparaiso..... I am going to be in need of a computer desk, a bed, a table, maybe some chairs.... cheap

anybody have anything sitting around the basement they want to sell maybe?

Urban Redneck said:
I've got a bunch of milk crates at work.....
:roll:

Other than that, can't help ya.

milk crates are for fags.

a sturdy loveseat can be constructed out of approximately 24 Old-milwaukee returnable bottle cases....the drinkable furniture that keeps on giving. 96 individulal ashtrays built right inside the "armrests"

Look for neighbors who are getting new appliances.
If you were to live in a box, you could spend more money on a place to sleep on, eat on, etc.
Sure, it will be a box, but it will be one helluva box.
HTH.

The only thing I used to leave for my ex-girlfriends were outstanding bills and severe emotional scarring...

:D

Not even an ice cube tray...

Wait until the next big snow fall. We can drive through Chicago. After everybody shovels out there parking spot, they put old furniture out there to save their parking spot. we can get you all the furniture you want. Lets see what Tom Skilling says for the forecast. I'll bring the Kevlar vests...

Don't ya know old wire rope spools work great as tables??

I've got 3 of em. One for the kitchen, 1 for the TV, and 1 for the nightstand.

Good luck

I've got a desk you can have, but I'm not gonna deliver it. You decide if it is worth the fuel.

BOB said:
Wait until the next big snow fall. We can drive through Chicago. After everybody shovels out there parking spot, they put old furniture out there to save their parking spot. we can get you all the furniture you want. Lets see what Tom Skilling says for the forecast. I'll bring the Kevlar vests...

great idea! i was in the city after the last big snow and saw all that shit. thats all it took to remind me why i moved out of chicago.

cheers,

jj

I feel your pain. When I left my ex-girlfriend of 8 years, I left almost everything with her. I took only the realy important stuff. Xbox, PS2, tools, and my clothes.. Then I found a really hot chick with a really nice place, and moved in with her! Furniture & house problem solved, and I ended up getting married to her.

Never hurts to ask family for what you need.

Back