• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Worst XJ mod ever???

lol, thats LAME!!!!

cmon, someone give me that xj for a 30 min trail ride, i will fix it all up :p

nice!

I believe that XJ was for sale sometime last year, I seem to remember a pic of it on this site. May be wrong. To me, It looks too much like a LR Dicsovery, and I don't care much for those.

-Copperhead

I like it. :laugh3: Add a small lift and tires and it'd be a nice family vacation/wheeling rig if you have small kiddies. My son's as tall as me, so he wouldn't be riding long in the back seat with or without a TV. :rattle:

I always wanted a mini van with a nose and plenty of ugly fake wood trim! :hang:

Robert

I will assume the actually made quite a few of these. there is one I see near my house fairly often, but its black with gold stripes... at least if you need it, you have a fiberglass boat handy at all times...
I wonder what they did underneath if anything to reinforce it.. I would think a unibody with a huge hole in the roof would act a little strange...

Ah yes, the Glaval Conversion XJ. Not a favorite for most. That one doesn't have the original grill that I kinda dig...

637794_166_full.jpg

The coolest thing, I think about it!,, it's got a VCR..... :looser:

Back