• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Kit Options

ryderxxxmc

NAXJA Forum User
I'm starting to look into putting a lift on my g/f's '94 Jeep Cherokee and was just wondering what type of lift should I look into. I don't want to spend a fortune on it since she really doesn't use it too often offroad. I just want her up atleast 3 more inches (bigger is better you know) and she likes the look of a lifted jeep as well since all my friend have one and she loves it.

I also want to take into consideration the fact that I will be putting new rims and slightly larger tires on (not sure what is on it now, it's just stock).

Any thoughts let me know. Thanks !

i asked a similar question when i was new and i was told to do a search, found a TON of info and still came back to ask specifics so if you have any specific ??'s other than what brand to get let me know...i just did an RE 4" hybrid kit from dpg...expensive but i love it...my g'f will be getting an OME 2 or 3" next summer. She is worried about ride quality. You'll get what you pay for...rusty's has some real cheap kits...i put a 3" spring pack kit on my old 93 xj and i loved it...but thats b/c i was new to jeeps and didnt know what was good...not saying that rusty's is bad b/c if i didnt have the money i'd go back and buy it again...but now that i have an RE kit i feel the diff and now i know what everyone was talking about when they said RE was up there on the charts. Good luck.

P.S...i'll always vouch for rusty's...dont get me wrong, loved that kit i had...for the money i would say it was the best kit to buy.

Back