• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you guys get your cps, tps?

Gridikal

NAXJA Forum User
I can't find em and I'd rather not get em at my local dealer due to the fact that my local ones prices suck. Looked on quadratec towith no success- besides I can't navagate their site anyway :wierd:

They have been dealer items for me too. Remember any CryCo dealer can get them, so if the Jeep guy won't help you out you might be able find a connection with Dodge. It never hurts to ask.

most big chains will carry them.. i belive that D/C sets the pricing for parts... not the individual shop. they may have a % markup but when i buy parts at different shops the pricing is pretty much in-line with all of them..

sidriptide said:
most big chains will carry them.. i belive that D/C sets the pricing for parts... not the individual shop. they may have a % markup but when i buy parts at different shops the pricing is pretty much in-line with all of them..
wel lthe local a-holes tried to sell me ONE door panel for $320 just the panels- looked around on net and the cheapest price I could find was in lexington Kentucky for $189, looked through all the dealer pages I could find and all of them had different prices

When I checked last year, locally, I found that the CPS was available at the NAPA store (standard, only . . . not the high altitude one) . . . but, I had to go to the dealer for the TPS.

I got both mine from my dealer, 30ish for the CPS, and 60ish I think for the TPS.

anyone ever install the high altitude CPS and notice a difference? i live @ 5000ft and freq go to 10000ft for wheelin. my jeep's from cali, so im guessing it has the regular one in it.

jjvande said:
anyone ever install the high altitude CPS and notice a difference? i live @ 5000ft and freq go to 10000ft for wheelin. my jeep's from cali, so im guessing it has the regular one in it.

I can single handidly say I have never noticed a difference in ANY of my mods. I have a cone filter, full exhaust w/highflow cat, full ignition, and high altitude CPS...never felt any of them.

hjeepxj said:
I can single handidly say I have never noticed a difference in ANY of my mods. I have a cone filter, full exhaust w/highflow cat, full ignition, and high altitude CPS...never felt any of them.
well that sux- time for the 4.6 then I recon

Around here Shuck’s and NAPA both carry CPS, TPS, MAP, O2 and Distributors. NAPA had an ECU in stock. The reason I know is because I just replaced all of these, loads of fun. The only thing I had to get from the deal was the actual engine bay wiring harness.

dothedew24_7 said:
well that sux- time for the 4.6 then I recon

Seriously! :lecture:

:D

Back