• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toys For Tots - Anyone been a part of this before?

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.westcoast4x4.com/T4TFlyer2004.htm

Have any of you been a part of the West Coast 4x4 Clob toys for tots parade? I just heard about it and thought it sounds like fun as well as great community service.

Take a look at the flyer...

Maybe we could get SOCAL NAXJA involved somehow.

Robert :wave:

hmm I kept meaning to show up and never got around to it... so how many people would be willing to show up? It'd be nice if we could show up as a big group.

That's my thoughts... We go as a group. There is a link to the registration form on the West Coast 4x4 site: www.westcoast4x4.com

BTW, I am not a member of that club trying to push in on you guys.

Speaking of member - I will be offically joining NAXJA within the next 2 weeks!

Robert

Heck ya I'd do it. The poker run we did two weeks ago was a fundraiser for T4T. I think this would be some great exposure and PR for NAXJA.

I've been and will be there again this year.

Fun little parade, nothing too exciting. Raffle at the end makes it worthwhile, as does the presents. The right cause and you get rewarded, what more could you ask for? Also, many decorate their rigs. Good times.

Anyone still interested in doing this?

My wife & I want to go, but I was told by my boss that I may have to work this weekend AND next..... I am kinduv p*ssed off about it, but hey, I got pay the heep some how......

Ivan what kind of rig are you driving? Hope to see you on Sunday.

Well we got rained on today but still had a great time. West Coast collected over 1000 toys for the Toys for Tots program and sold a lot of raffle tickets. Great raffle items. 3 sets of tires, Two winches, Premier Power Welder, $500 KluneV GC, bunch of $100 GC to 4 wheel parts and a buch of other stuff. This would be a cool event for the SoCal chapter to participate in. I'll post a couple of pics when I get the chance.

karstic said:
Well we got rained on today but still had a great time. West Coast collected over 1000 toys for the Toys for Tots program and sold a lot of raffle tickets. Great raffle items. 3 sets of tires, Two winches, Premier Power Welder, $500 KluneV GC, bunch of $100 GC to 4 wheel parts and a buch of other stuff. This would be a cool event for the SoCal chapter to participate in. I'll post a couple of pics when I get the chance.

Did you win any prizes?

-Mike L.

Back