• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When do they close Holcomb Valley

ruggedjeep said:
Well we're gonna be in Big Bear thanksgiving weekend witha bunch of guys from our club and we wanna run Holcomb valley, but someone said the trails close starting that weekend... any truth to this??
?? AFAIK they only close those due to fire danger and I don't think that right now there are in any fire danger. Look up the number for the ranger station and call them up.

funny you mention that... When we were up there last weekend we were cold by someone at the discovery center that most of the trails were closed, but we did not see any sign of this anywhere. I'm not sure, as Remi said....I've never heard up of it unless the fire dangers pops up.

-Scott

sintax said:
funny you mention that... When we were up there last weekend we were cold by someone at the discovery center that most of the trails were closed, but we did not see any sign of this anywhere. I'm not sure, as Remi said....I've never heard up of it unless the fire dangers pops up.

-Scott
maybe they are "closed" cause most can't get through them :D

Back