• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rorp on the nov 13th

chance575

NAXJA Forum User
midwest jeep thing having run to support the ozark food pantry
(below copied from mwjt)
When: Saturday, November 13th
Where: Rockport Offroad Park
Registration starts at 9 a.m.
You may either run with a small group or may wait and a guided group will leave the parking lot around 10 a.m. (or before if we get organized that quickly)
Price: $25.00 with a $5.00 donation going back to the Food Pantry
Food: Momma Suz's Chilli and crackers, tea, lemonade/chocolate cake

RORP has graciously donated a season's pass for us to raffle off!! Tickets will be $1.00 or 6 for $5.00. You may either buy your raffle tickets there or at the November meeting if you cannot attend. You need not be present at the event to win. If you buy your tickets at the meeting, you may simply put your name/phone number on the back and I will call you if your ticket is pulled.
For every 10 canned food items donated, you will also receive one free raffle ticket.
50/50 drawing will also be held.
Please sign up on the events page so that I have a fairly accurate count on the chilli.
Also, please post on other boards.

http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/For...e=General+Discussion+Forum&replies=37&M=0&S=1

MuddinXJ said:
I would but my B-day is the 14th. Sounds like fun and I hope you guys get alot of donations

I thought you had to be 18 to become a member of naxja, you're only gonna be 17, according to your profile.
damn kids.

hey now. Now the membership is in my dads name. Woody said I could leave it that way till im 18 then just switch it into my name. Damn old people.

j/k :)

no I could beez but I choose not to that weekend because 1 its my birthday. 2 my mom is having an operation that friday and 3 my rig isnt ready for wheeling that soon.

Chance,
Yeah, that was my brother. Said he bumped into a guy with a Cherokee. He is currently Jeepless, as he thinks kids have priority over toys. Man, I can't believe he is my brother LOL.
I was just at RORP Wed. on the dirt bike. Haven't had the Jeep there in a few weeks. Last time was with TRJC for a club run

Can't make it this weekend, as I will be hunting stuff.

Back