• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 2004!

Casper

NAXJA Forum User
First things first. Shelly and I have recently become Grandma and Grandpa. My daughter had a little girl, and baby and mom are doing great. Sorry, I just had to announce our wonderful news. Being this is our first grandchild, it seems like I am telling everyone everywhere I go. Does this sound like a proud Grandpa..............Nnnnnaaahhhh!!!
Wow, sounds like you all had a great time. There are allot of great pictures of our naxja family. There are many great rigs that I have not seen before. Thank you to those posting the pictures. For those of us that could not make it this year, pictures help make us feel as though we were there.

Thank you,

Casper

you guys will find out that grandkids are more fun than having your own. Should have just skipped a generation!

This is an old pix as she is now walking. But, you can that I started her off in an XJ!

3Little_XJ_Driver.jpg

Back