• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

kumho venture MT

one guy here has some, he said he like em. waiting to here because i can get them pretty cheap, plus i need some 33's. give it a while, i am sure he will pipe up

I have some 31 Kumho MTs. No problems here though I haven't done any severe rock crawling. They are a little loud on road but what mud tire isn't. Definately a good buy if you want to save some money for other mods or plan on going bigger in the near future.

As for the sidewall, from what I hear they are nearly identical to the BFG muds except for the sidewall where the BFG has a 3-ply and the kumho has a 2-ply.

Just my $.02
Jason

if your looking for a cheap mud, try the dunlop radial mud rover, can be had from tirerack for cheaper than the kumho. i think just a 12.50 in the 33 thogh

I run them and love them for the 86 bucks a tire. no complaints from me. ride better on road and less noisy on road then my previous bfg mt's. offroad i cant tell a difference between the two.

I run them and think they are a good MT tire. I've never had a problem with the sidewall and I've done mild rock crawling/tree sliding/etc. I don't think I will buy a MT again since I don't spend enough time off road. It's my DD and I'm probably going to go with some 33" BFG AT's.

Later,
Rough

Back