• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offroad Expo

Yeah I'm one of those losers who's not going to Moab so I'll be to the Off Road Expo just not sure which day.

I hear that RockRatz is going to be there if anyone wants to rag on their crappy products for me.

90xj4x4 said:
i'll be at rocktoberfest in johnson valley the 9th and then the offroad expo the 10th

Where are the details for Rocktoberfest, i would love to go!!!

tcm glx said:
Where are the details for Rocktoberfest, i would love to go!!!

I don't have the details but I do know that it is in Johnson Valley and I think that it is hosted by the Victor Valley 4-Wheelers. When I get more info from my buddy Ill post it.

karstic said:
Yeah I'm one of those losers who's not going to Moab
Yeah, me too.

I'm not going to Moab either.

hey bent im in moval not to far from u. we should all meet up in pomona before we go to expo . maybe get some breakfast or something.

Jeepster4wd said:
hey bent im in moval not to far from u. we should all meet up in pomona before we go to expo . maybe get some breakfast or something.
Cool, What day were you planning on going to find out how poor you are?

Tim

Bent said:
Cool, What day were you planning on going to find out how poor you are?

Tim

Hey Tim,

I can meet up with you then to grab the hitch & a bite to eat.

Eddie

90xj4x4 said:
I don't have the details but I do know that it is in Johnson Valley and I think that it is hosted by the Victor Valley 4-Wheelers. When I get more info from my buddy Ill post it.

Next weekend - Oct 9-10 is Fun in the Desert out in JV. See the other thread for info.

SUNDAY ! SUNDAY ! SUNDAY !
I'll be going up on (guess) to drool over all the goodies.....
Hope to see some of you there........
Curt

hey gspeed glad their will be some jeepspeed peeps their. will u be at any of the stands? had some nice jeepspeeds their last year. hopefully their are more this year.

Is the expo really worth it, barring beer and good weather?

I have my lift, have the SYE, have rims and tires, have welder to build bumpers, skids and sliders...

Should I waste my time or sleep in?

Back