• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's all understand something...

JohnJohn

Member #42
9-11-04-001.jpg

I have some information about the above rig before I leave for Moab in a few weeks. It has an alarm system on it. I want everyone here to get all the razzing out of thier systems before I arrive. Please do so here in this thread.

The rig use to be a daily driver in which I kept a very expensive laptop during short daily sales calls.

So let's get all the razzing out of the way, so at SlickRock Campground I can head to bed in peace after clicking my remote. <chirp, chirp>.

Thanks for your cooperation.

What's the big deal? I have a security system too...

Honestly, an alarm on a Cherokee. The first time I hear "bew bew bew, aaaa aaaa aaaa, ner nir ner nir ner nir, wooooop wooooop wooooop", at 3 AM, it'll be awn. I'll park the Chevy next to your cabin or camper or whatever and hit the panic.

I guess it'll be all good, so long as you let me play my daily 8 hours of solitare and upload daily pics to NAXJA on your very expensive laptop.

Sheesh.

I think the thing it to clean to be going off road, better stick to the pavement :D :moon:

ok i understand what your saying...here we go..can i just have your winch so i dont f up your front end..oh yeah and throw the radio end to so i dont need to break the window and your dash..ok i asked..i well pay for shipping..||charles||
p.s. thanks

Compensating? Yes, but my wife of 9 years is hot so I don't care anymore

Got Width? huh?

Got Rollcage? Not yet, this winter, remember this was stocker 4 weeks ago

Got Insurance? umm yeh

Got any more tire shine I can borrow? no tire shine here just a quick spray with the hose.

JohnJohn said:
Well the alarm is set to the power door locks. I guess I could leave it unlocked. Do you?
How about activating the power locks by flipping that little switch on the driver's door? :rolleyes:

Back