• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone running this ?

If you are what do you think about it and how well does it flex in the front ?

526016M.jpg

That's the only "mid-arm" bolt on kit out there. Of course, for taller lifts "bolt-on", including the RE 5.5 kit, has disadvantages, usually in the clearance department.

There are two major flaws with this kit: 1) the arms use heims, which is fine for a queen, but are prone to wear and noise for a daily driver, and 2) the trackbar mount relocation to the stock stabilizer mount plus a 3" drop pitman is garbage.

The RE 5.5 is flawed as well. Dropping frame mounts vs. raising axle mounts to normalize link angles is never desirable...but the big money is in marketing bolt-on stuff to the masses, so don't expect that to change.

Nay

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mmarriottxj
Well I have the 8" and you can see how it flexes here. Personally if I had it to do all over again, and knew about this site ahead of time....I would have gone a different route. For the money i could have done a whole lot more. And that friggin "cradle" is a piece of crap, it looks cool but all it does is put holes in my oil pan. I hate talking smack about my own shiznet, but I say look else where. Just my opinion.

Back