• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

couple questions

Sephrion

NAXJA Forum User
where can i order an exhaust system... everything from the header to the tip, and my front axle isnt centered so my passenger side front tire is wearing more than the others so can just go get an alignment to take care of the wear problem? :confused1

You can go just about anywhere and get a complete exhaust system.

On the front axle... more info, please. Lift? Any mechanical work recently? A non centered axle won't cause uneven wear, but improper toe-in sure can.

YOur best bet on the front tire wear is probably to go to a good alignment shop (try to find one that's honest). They'll check the tie rods and ball joints and whatnot for wear as they do the work, and tell you if something is worn out. Of course, if you intend to do your own work, you should check first for wear, but if you expect to hire someone for repairs, you might as well do it in this order.

Back