• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33s?

bigruss3286

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 4.5'' Rustys lift and a 30 up front and a 35 in the rear. I need to know whether or not i should got to 33s. I have 30s now and i just want to know if i should get 32s or 33s.I do alot of trail ridin and some muddin and just dont want to break anything b/c it is my daily driver at home and soon at AU.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

FWIW I broke a 35 shaft locked with a lock-right and 33's behind a sick 4 popper! :eyes: Of course I love the skinny pedla though! :laugh:

bigruss3286 said:
I have a 4.5'' Rustys lift and a 30 up front and a 35 in the rear. I need to know whether or not i should got to 33s. I have 30s now and i just want to know if i should get 32s or 33s.I do alot of trail ridin and some muddin and just dont want to break anything b/c it is my daily driver at home and soon at AU.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

What year? If it's the ealier 89 and older, I'd say it will hold up. Like Ghost mentioned, take it easy on the skinny pedal. Get extra shafts and definitely consider a truss.

I have a '88 with 31" a D30 and a D35(locked) and I wheel it on rocks and ledges. I have not broke anything "yet", but i'm easy on the gas pedal. I wouldn't replace it until you break it. I know I will break something sooner or later, but I'm having a lot of fun on my toothpick axles.

bigruss3286 said:

Back