• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP 3" lift axle shifted 2" to driver side

dandecicco

NAXJA Forum User
OK did the 3" lift from rough country and when I went to put on my longer lower longer control arms, I noticed that the axle shifted off center to about 1.5-2" to the driver side.

Can I just take a come along, hook it on the driver side hub and the passanger side frame rail and winch it back into allignment?

Suggestions on this. Has it happend to anyone else? let me know as I need to get it drivable by Friday morning. Thanks bunches,
Dan

I'm assuming that you don't have the track bar on?? When you put that back on, it will all line up again. You shouldn't need an adjustable track bar with 3" lift, but you might. Put it all back together and see where you're at.

Big Wheel Bob said:
Drill a 7/16 hole 3/4 of a inch to the right of the original trac bar hole on the axle and install the bar, it will be fine.
Yep! I did this and it worked really well!

Thanks all, was shiXXing myself when I was looking at how much the axle shifted. Disconnected the track bar (that was wegged pretty good and broke a finger getting it out) and that shifted everything back. Now I just need to redrill about 1/4 inch to get it back to golden. thanks for the help.

Tomorrow I will do the back. After the front lift I gained 5 inches with the 3 inches of spring and about 2 inches of super swamper LTBs (31s) :)

Thanks again!

Back