• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Trailer, Colo Spgs

jhinson

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all, someone made off with my trailer last night, it's an 18' dual axle car trailer manufactured by PJ Trailers (there's a big sticker on the frame going to the tongue), black metal with wood deck, right side aluminum diamond plate fender, left side missing and mounts bent, left front marker light missing, white wagon wheels and a bent up South Carolina permanent trailer plate PT71750. There is also a white sticker on each side that says Richardson's Western Supply, Falcon CO.

It was stolen between 11PM and 8AM last night from Omaha Blvd in Colorado Springs, (Behind the K-Mart on Powers Blvd)

If anyone sees it, drop me a line and call the police.

Later,
Joe H

Crappy way for you to have a first post here, Joe. I'll keep my eyes open but at over 100 miles away I don't know... Good luck getting it back though and welcome to NAXJA.

I will put the word out around town to all the folks I know. At work, we deal with a lot of trailer service and repairs, so maybe something will turn up there, but I doubt it. Regardless, I printed out your post and will be giving copies out tomorrow when I see some people. I also shot an email out to a bunch of people tonight. I am hoping for the best here.

-Rich

Come on Rich cough it up. We all know you've been scoping a new car hauler. ;)

Well, I built a 19 footer last summer that is currently stored behind a friend's house on the north end of town. That about takes care of my hauling needs. But if anything? I would be building the 3/4 ton GMC I have into a flatbed, then building the 90 XJ until I could crawl up onto the flatbed, and use THAT as a hauler. Now, there's an idea....

Thanks for getting me thinking, Bob!

And Joe, if you find it or hear anything, please post here. It'd just be good to know if it's found.

Back