• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Trailer Cockeysville, MD

shmoken875

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

Unfortunately found out that my trailer was stolen Sunday 6/2/13 around 10:30 pm in Cockeysville, MD. All I can tell from the video is that it was a large GMC/Chevy SUV and that it left headed south on Beaver Dam Rd (assumed headed to I-83 via Padonia). I believe it to be a light colored 92-99 Tahoe/Yukon but couldn't tell for sure.

As for the trailer:
Black 1992 Econotrailer 7000lb 18ft open deck with diamond plate runners.
Main Tags 15-4808A
VIN # 1D9FT2129NP075370
Horizontal oval LED tail lights (right one was bent down)
2" ball with an ammo box on the tongue
Both fenders are cut off
There is a roughly 2"x2" diamond plate patch welded to the inside vertical portion of one of the runner angles.

Trailer was light duty and not worth a ton itself, but I had recently done new axles/spindles/bearings/bakes/wiring/lights/tires

Tires were ST225/75R15 D Commodore Radial ST

Feel free to use this post on forums in the greater Baltimore/southern PA area - I doubt it went farther than that. If you have any info or see any items on forums/craigslist please contact me here/phone if you know me/or [email protected]

Thanks for any help you can offer. The first picture (with the Jeep) is the most recent. These are the only picture I have.

Back