• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Half leafs ?

you mean quarter elliptical?

-Scott

I believe that's what Beezil is running.

try google and pirate4x4.com

-Scott

4link12.JPG

4link16.JPG

4link6.JPG

flex2.JPG

crappy pics, but the only ones i have at the moment.

Stick said:
lol....thats what I figured...maybe when I dont have to DD it I will try that one. :cool:

it's as road worthy as a rear coil suspension would be. have to figure out the links right. it might be easier just to put the coils there instead though, since you still have to fab all the links.

Stick said:
lol....thats what I figured...maybe when I dont have to DD it I will try that one. :cool:
I wasn't refering to quarter elips. not being road worthy, anything can be road worthy if you set it up right, just the thought of Beezil's rig crusing the streets of Chicago tickles me.

the suspension set-up is extremely road worthy. If it was set-up with a swaybar, I think it would a great ride.

its the hydro steer, lack of sheetmetal, and 37's with 5 pounds of air in them that makes it hilarious to ponder its road-worthiness!

Beezil said:
the suspension set-up is extremely road worthy. If it was set-up with a swaybar, I think it would a great ride.

its the hydro steer, lack of sheetmetal, and 37's with 5 pounds of air in them that makes it hilarious to ponder its road-worthiness!

I want to see you drive it down to the "hood" and watch everybody. That would be funny as hell. :scottm:

Should be able to make a quarter elliptic rear spring set up road worthy......off road race trucks run them at 100+ mph. :)

Back