• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Mountain Lifts and Raymart Winches

Boghog1

NAXJA Member #1221
I was wondering if anyone had experience with these two things I found them in my JP magazine in an ad from Collins Bros. the prices are dirt cheap so it makes me leary but if anyone has real world experience I would appreciate it.

Kurt

Boghog1 said:
I was wondering if anyone had experience with these two things I found them in my JP magazine in an ad from Collins Bros. the prices are dirt cheap so it makes me leary but if anyone has real world experience I would appreciate it.

Kurt
A who and a who?? I will have to look into the JP mag to see them but for both lifts and winches you might want to stick with proven equipment :D

I'll try and remember to post details when my Raymart winch gets here this coming week. I ordered a 10k to use on the gooseneck so I can drag all kinds of non running junk home. I ended up ordering one from a guy who was selling them on ebay http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/...rid=thawk2k&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Instead of buying the whole shabang I emailed him and he sold me just the winch for $388.95 without the fairlead and mounting plate vs the 429.95 Collinsbros wanted for it...
I figured for the price & application I'd take a chance, but if I was depending on it getting me unstuck though while out alone I wouldn't buy anything but Warn.
Mike B.

Back