• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn Winch

Starboard M

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So I've searched, and I didn't really find what I want. I was looking at the Warn HS9500 and the XD9000i. What do you guys recomend? Is one better then the other? Thanks

It depends on how much winch you need and how much you ahve to spend. I have the 9000i and couldn't imagine (yet) a situation where I would need more.

I'm looking for a used one. I would like to easily pull my Jeep out of mud over the tires as well as pull light trucks out of mud. Right now I have to yank people out, and it would make things a lot easier with a winch. What are the differences between the 2?

the HS9500 is a high speed winch, one of the guys in March in tellco had a HS9500 the line speed is alot faster. the XD900i has the soleniod pack in the winch.

depending on the stituation and exoerience winch the 9500 is damn quick and can get you hurt if you aren't paying atention. for me its a toss up it realy comes down to the biggest thing the cost.

Back