• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Locations for vaccum blimp?

Hiaboo

NAXJA Forum User
Any possible alternative locations for the vaccum blimp that's originally in the bumper? I just put in tow hooks this weekend and the bumper's misaligned so I gotta take it off again to fix it, but right now I moved the blimp and put it in the engine compartment right next to the coolant tank (plastic). It's not tethered down or anything but seems plenty snug there. But I wanna know your locations.

Anywhere you want, provided it's reasonably well protected. Hell, it's probably find where you've got it, as long as you keep it from flopping around. That's where I think of putting mine someday...

Oh - make sure you don't tie it down too tight - that should be where the blower fan motor is, and you shouldn't make that too tough to replace later...

5-90

I put mine next to the overflow tank too. Not secured in any way but it doesnt move around any.

IMG_0053_003.sized.jpg

Mine is just sitting nest to the shock tower. Not tied to anything. JIM.

Back