• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Apology

jeepguy97

NAXJA Forum User
I feel as though I owe an apology to anyone who responded to the thread about mounting a d-ring through the frame. I thought it up on a whim and just thought I'd ask about it. I did not however have to keep harking on it after I read and thought about how stupid of an idea it was. I already have front tow hook brackets going on this weekend so I really don't even know why I cared. Please forgive me. ME :doh:

At least you didn't decide we're all a bunch of idiots and go do it anyway.

:loveu: :party:

At least you didn't decide we're all a bunch of idiots and go do it anyway

Nope thats why I'm here you guys have been around this longer than me thats why I ask on here before I try. I'll learn though and some day I'll pass this down to the young and foolish.

Cheers buddy, are you sure you're not Canadian? Its very Canadian to be polite and apologetic. :canada: Thanks for your apology and sorry I brought it up..... but now that I did again, please accept my apologies for flaming you.... :D
Lets all just have a :beer: and forget about it!

Back