• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB warrenty

strokedwoody

NAXJA Forum User
After reading many post bashing some aftermarket parts company for quality or service, I wanted to tell of a good experience I had.
I have run air lockers in several other jeeps over the years, and have always had great luck with them. But, my last wheeling trip before retiring my ol'woody for the "truggy" project, I broke all sorts of chit in the front end. Hitting gaurdrail at full throttle ,bouncing the front end, sawing on the wheel, doing all the things that break stuff, "POW" and that was it for the front axle.
The damage was one warn stub shaft,CTM joint, both ball joints,and later discovered ARB that ripped the teeth off the side gear and distroyed the locker.
CTM was the first to send the new joint (free of charge) only asked I pay shipping $5. I called ARB to inquire about a new locker or parts for my old one, they asked how old it was , almost 2 years...it's under warrenty. I was shocked at the length of the coverage, I shipped it to them and in a week they called and said it was covered. But here's the real cool thing (I thought) They also told me if I break it again within 2 years the wouldn't warrenty it , but they would give you full credit towards one for a 9" or D60....I was pretty impressed. Thought I would just pass this along, it was nice dealing with reasonable people who seemed to care about their customers.

Yep ARB is prety good to deal with. I tweaked a front end, breaking an axle,taking out the ARB acouple of years ago in Moab. Though no fault of the locker they replaced it for 200 bucks, I was very pleased because the unit was about five years old. Hard to beat. TC

Back