• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me the PICS!!

Redcbr007

NAXJA Forum User
ok, Ive done tons of searching for roll cage designs and I want to learn from other people's mistake heheh. So show me your XJ roll cage pics (internal and Exo's), Im probably going to do a Mainly exo w/ internal verticals for support. I dont want to go into a pipe vs Dom vs HREW discussion, lets just talk about design's w/ pics (notice how I said w/ pics hehe :p Im better at visualizing)

-Red

roll18.JPG

roll20.JPG

frontexo3.JPG

buggyback17.JPG

AUT_3635.JPG

DEWD! Yer an absolute psycho. Cuttin' up a perfily good xj like that :rof: Kidding. Looks great. Now what kind of bender did you use to get the nice rollers???

Flyin'Brian said:
DEWD! Yer an absolute psycho. Cuttin' up a perfily good xj like that :rof: Kidding. Looks great. Now what kind of bender did you use to get the nice rollers???
That tubing is CNC rolled, not bent.

Redcbr007 said:
ok, Ive done tons of searching for roll cage designs and I want to learn from other people's mistake heheh. So show me your XJ roll cage pics (internal and Exo's), Im probably going to do a Mainly exo w/ internal verticals for support. I dont want to go into a pipe vs Dom vs HREW discussion, lets just talk about design's w/ pics (notice how I said w/ pics hehe :p Im better at visualizing)

-Red

Correct me if I'm off base here, but I seem to have missed the part where you said:

please or would you/could you

vs: "I want" "so show me" "I don't want to go into"
clue: If you want to learn from other people's mistakes, don't demand...Solicit

Gil "Brutha, where's the love?" Bullycatz

Gil BullyKatz said:
Correct me if I'm off base here, but I seem to have missed the part where you said:

please or would you/could you

Gil "Brutha, where's the love?" Bullycatz

I hear ya! Some guy PM'd me a week or two ago with this message:
"I need the part numbers for your TRE's." That's all he said. No "Hi". No "Please". No "Thanks".
:sure: I was shocked! Jeebus... we're not BOTS!
Billy

Gil BullyKatz said:

please or would you/could you​

Fair enough, I appologize if I sounded rough :)

-Red

Back