• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm Back

Lynn

NAXJA Forum User
It's been a crazy few months. Got displaced from my home. Having a dispute with PAP. Poor finances forced the sale of my Teal J. My XJ's been giving me nightmares, seems to have a mind of its own sometimes. On and on. But now things are settling down. Hope to get issues resolved with X Jade shortly and go wheelin again. Maybe attend one of the trips up north to ME or MA. I'll be going to Big Dogs in September if anyone else is interested in hanging out together. Ride the easy trails. They rate their trails on a different level than I'm used to. :wink:

Good to hear from you again, hope things have turned around for you.

There is a BBQ at my house this Saturday with a trail ride on Sunday, your more than welcome to come if you have no plans.

Hope to see you soon,
Chris

Good to hear that you are alive and well! :) I had missed your presence and wondered where you were hiding. Hope things start looking up for you again. See you at the BBQ if you can make it!

Welcome Back!

:lol: Glad to hear you've rejoined the ranks of the crazy XJer's. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Hey Lynn, we were wondering what happened to you. Glad to hear that thiings are settling down a bit. Come on out to Chris' place this Sat. We are going to have a BBQ on Sat.,then a trailride down in the pine barrens on Sunday.

A.

Hi Lynn, we missed ya!

Glad things are starting to look brighter, you sounded real depressed last we spoke.

What issues with the XJ? Perhaps i can help? Email me if ya like.

Back