• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inverted Y OTK?

ChuckD

NAXJA Forum User
standard

I know this one was yours Richard and after all the thinking and such. I'm going to polish up my TurDy this way.

I'll have 6" of lift (RE ZJ 4.5" coils) , and plan on relocating the Trackbar with ORGS bracket.

Looking at the Passenger knuckle and pitman, could I add a bend to both ends of the Draglink? Mainly to help relieve the bind due to the angle of the DL?

Yes you can. That's what FarmerMatt did on his.

standard.jpg

BTW, did you notice that I spaced the whole thing up 1" over the knuckle.......for better angles and more clearance. That was the most I could go and not interfere with the wheel.

Goatman said:
Yes you can. That's what FarmerMatt did on his.

standard.jpg

BTW, did you notice that I spaced the whole thing up 1" over the knuckle.......for better angles and more clearance. That was the most I could go and not interfere with the wheel.

Thanks Richard! I noticed the spacers and I plan to use them. I also noticed with no flex the heims are still a bit high. I was rhinking that the bends whould help relive this a bit more.

Are you running 8" in that picture I linked to?

I knew you could do bends on the DL with the inverted T, but was seeing if there were any issue's with bending the DL in the inverted Y.

Richard if I see you at Matt's next Saturday, maybe we could chat some more. Thanks for your help and your design.

Back